Conditional or Amateur Jockey
Due to our long-term stable jockey recently retiring from the saddle, we are recruiting for an ambitious, dedicated CONDITIONAL or AMATEUR jockey to join our team.
For an excellent rider, determined to succeed, there will be the opportunity to develop and progress with plenty of race riding opportunities.
This is a full-time position which will involve all the usual stable duties, as well as riding work and schooling.
Work Rider / Racing Groom
We are recruiting for an experienced rider to join our team full-time.
Who are we looking for:
- An excellent rider, ideally with experience in the horseracing industry but not essential.
- Someone who will do all the usual stable duties to a high standard
- A team player, who works hard, is self-motivated and ambitious
- A person with passion for racehorse welfare and our sport
We have a vacancy for a full-time yard person.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who will do all the usual stable duties to a high standard, including mucking out, putting horses on the walker, keeping the yard tidy and all general yard tasks.
- Confident in handling racehorses.
- A team player, who works hard and is self-motivated.
What we can offer you:
Located in a beautiful part of the Cotswolds, with first-class training facilities, we have 30 lovely racehorses in training, mostly National Hunt but we also like the flat.
We have an exciting group of horses and are very much looking forward to the upcoming season.
Team Adlestrop is a small, friendly and competitive team. We work hard and have a great team ethos.
This has been recognised when we were announced the winners of the Lycetts Team Champions Award 2021.
We also had three finalists and two winners in the Godolphin Stud and Stable Staff Awards in 2021, such is the professionalism of the yard.
We offer an excellent salary which is above the industry standard and provide a safe, professional working environment where development and progression is encouraged.
This includes industry training courses, in-house coaching and regular tuition with International event rider Bill Levett.
30 days paid holiday which increases with length of employment.
Single onsite accommodation is available.
If you are looking for a change of scenery, this is an excellent opportunity to join our fantastic team for the exciting season ahead.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please contact us with your C.V. with details of your previous experience.